The Good Life - Altis Life 4.4 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levi24 App

2 posters

Go down

Levi24 App Empty Levi24 App

Post by Levi24 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:52 am

1. Ingame name: Levi

2. How old are you: 18

3. How many hours do you have on arma 3: 205.9

4. How many hours do you have on our server: 1

5. Why do you want to become a police officer on our server (75 words minimum): I would like to become a police officer on your server to help out and hopefully become fully involved with the server. I have been wanting to become a police officer in arma for a while now. Due to uncalled for applications I have not applied. I would like to help your server grow and keep it civilized. I have been in too many life servers that have no order, just complete chaos. This is why I would like to become a police officer in your server.

6. What must you do as a police officer on our server (110 words minimum): What I must do as a police officer in your server is the exact thing a police officer promises to do. I will serve and protect the people of altis. I am prepared to put in hard work for the position I would be given. I feel as if I would be a good colleague and I am great with talking to others. I must be reasonable and listen to others. I must abide by not only the rules, but also the laws. I am aware of the SOP's and will follow them to the best of my ability. If I happen to mess up I will gladly take whatever punishment is felt necessary. With that being said it I would appreciate it if you took my application into consideration

7. As a police officer you must use push to talk on teamspeak will you be doing that: Yes

8: Do you have and extra information about yourself that can help you become a police officer: It used to be my dream to become a police officer and I have been in many clans involving police work.

9: Have you read the sop: Yes

Levi24

Back to top Go down

Levi24 App Empty Re: Levi24 App

Post by Yoshua Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Accepted join ts for a quick interview!!!!!!!!!

Yoshua

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum